Top 10 reasons to have ‘Bihari friend’
Friends always play important part in our lives. That’s true we never bond others on the basis of their caste, color but here we are going to discuss some exceptional benefits of having a ‘Bihari friend’. One of the best things about India is that with so many varied cultures, there are a lot of variety among our friends too. We must say you are the luckiest person if you also have a ‘Bihari friend’.
Just check out these benefits of having a ‘Bihari friend’.
1. You will become big foodie after trying some delicious Bihar foods. From litti chokha to dal-puri will make you crazy for them.Especially on Holi! A glass of bhang along with yummy malpuas and dahi-vadasis simply out of the world.
2. You will never run short of achaar(pickles)
Biharis are always known for their tasty pickles.
Love the taste of sweet and sour with a little bit of spice? Your Bihari friend comes with pots of yummy khatmitthis and kacche aam ka achaars!
Which you will fail to find in metropolitan cities.
3. Tasty prasads of chhath Puja and teej will add on to youryour taste. These festivals are the biggest festivals of Biharis.
4. Your ‘Bihari friend’ will always come up with lots of jugaad. Yes, Biharis are known for their instant solutions to problems. Whatever problem you have, you just have to dump it on them.
5. They will solve all your mathematical problems. Biharis are intelligent we know that, they will solve all their problems.
6. Your ‘Bihari friend’ will help you to pass boards or semesters. Biharis are hardworking and guys they even teach you and help you to get pass in your exams.
7. Thanks to them, as they will help you to understand bhojpuri movies and songs. There are some bhojpuri songs which are quite famous and your ‘Bihari friend’ will always help you to understand these songs.
8. You will be updated with the news about the globe. Yes, believe or not your ‘Bihari friend’ will always keep you full of information which might be useful for you in the future.
9. Your ‘Bihari friend’ definitely taught of UPSC exam and his or her enthusiasm must have motivated you once in the lifetime. They are more interested in secure jobs.
10. You can make any kind of jokes on ‘Bihari friend’ and they will definitely not react on it.
Because they are very polite and really don’t give a damn. They stick to their roots and are proud of who they are!