Having siblings are one of most happening thing in life. This is true and we are not denying it but guys it doesn’t mean that single children are weird and rude as he or she was lonely.
This is not the case if you are an only child and oldy too, then here are some perks you have definitely enjoyed in your life.
Here are the perks:
1. You’ve always had a stellar imagination with years of practice spending time by yourself as a kid
2. You never needed to share a room, and usually had enough personal space to thrive in
3. You’re really close to your parents and share a special friendship with them. And you pour your heart out to them when something’s bothering you
4. Your birthdays were often the most extravagant affairs, as your parents splurged celebrating you.
Perks of being a single child
5. You are especially close to your friends, and it’s almost as though they’re the siblings you’ve chosen for yourself
6. You’re totally cool with talking to adults, after years of practice with just having your parents for company
7. You don’t need people to entertain you at all times. You are self sufficient enough to find your own mode of amusement
8. You were spared the drama of sibling rivalry
9. You rarely got hand-me-downs, and always donned new clothes and accessories
10. You didn’t need to share candy, food, dessert, make-up, and so on with another person around your age while growing up