Ok Jaanu Movie Review is finally out, here are five reasons to watch the film
Cast: Shraddha Kapoor, Adtiya Roy Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Leela Samson
Direction: Shaad Ali
Finally, Ok Jaanu movie review is here. Fans of Aditya and Shraddha were eagerly waiting for the movie to hit the screens. Aditya- Shraddha starrer ok Jaanu is the remake of blockbuster OK Kanmani, the film which came in year 2015. The story of the film is not new, there were a lot of movies in past, which had the same storyline. Throughout the movie, Adi and Tara seem to be running after trains or buses in motion. Just like every young couple they have commitment phobia and the pressure to appear emotionally detached.
The thing that works most in Ok Jaanu’s favour is it screenplay. Well, there are lot more reasons to watch the film.
Related : Shraddha Kapoor’s Biggest Achievement!
Here are few of them, take a look:
(1) If you haven’t seen the original film, you will surely walk relate to film ( especially young couple) and will come out with a warm feeling
(2) Screenplay of the film is the best part, and of course the strongest point for Ok Jaanu. Though the Huma song faced a lot of criticism, but still songs of the film will make you fall in love
(3) In the film, you will see that Shraddha Kapoor has progressed on acting skills and she looks pretty and fresh. On the other hand, Aditya Roy Kapur shines as a goofy, shorts- wearing –man
(4) The film has everything, good – looking couple, perky dialogues, Song, dance, romance, liplock and of course the picturesque locations
(5) Last but not the least, the Aashiqui 2 couple is once again all set to blow your minds with their charming chemistry
So this weekend go and watch OK Jaanu with your Jaanu as the movie will surely give serious goals to all the Jaanus out there.