New Year 2017, five must do things
Google has changed its Doodle in order to mark the New Year eve. New Year 2017 is just few hours away and people all across the globe are all set to give it a warm welcome. The 2016 Doodle has balloons hung from a ceiling via net. The balloons jumping around, they are watching the clock in anticipation to strike midnight and become 2017.
The Google Doodle post reads:
Happy New Year’s Eve! All across the world tonight, we are sharing the eager anticipation of counting down to midnight: 5,4,3,2,1.
Here are few things you can do this New Year
- Forget all your grudges: Wish all a very Happy New to all your friends, relatives, and even your enemies. It’s time to forget everything and more forward in your life
- Take New Year Resolution: New resolutions are taken in the beginning of the year, but they are hardly kept. Even if you do not keep it, figure out something that you really want to do this year
- Party Hard: Leave no stone unturned, and do party hard. To make your memories long lasting
- Spread Happiness and eat a lot of sweets : We know that you are health conscious, but eating sweets on the very first day of New Year will cause you no harm as it is okay to eat sweets on special occasions
- Spend time at the places where you get peace : Visit the places where you get peace. It can be temple or any orphanage. Because it is important to start your year on a happy note.
The countdown has already begun. One World News wishes you a Happy New Year. May the coming year bring loads luck for you and your family.