Parking rules that everybody should be aware of!
Now the parking issue will be resolved through the tool of heavy fines which will be levied on the rule breakers, the Delhi government have made some new rules and soon they will come into action.
- Rates of parking will be different in weekends and weekdays.
- Rates of parking will be different in Peak hours.
- Parking on colony roads will be payable.
- Parking on footpaths will be made a cognizable offence
- Rates for parking will be increased in every 30 minutes after the given time.
The authorities are looking very much concerned for this but implementing this will be a challenge because many authorities will be engaged for the cause.
The distribution of charge and the allocation of areas will remain the biggest stone towards this policy’s implementation, as the people are always in a habit of parking their vehicles by roadside, and bribing the Police and getting away with it. The rules are important but the guiding and a watch dog should be allocated along with applying the rules.
Notably, this will definitely help Delhi Police in resolving the problem of traffic in the city.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at