Six things you need to know about Organic Interiors
It is hip to be green. Eco –friendly or Organic Interiors is an all-encompassing approach that emphasizes making a home healthy, comfortable, and efficient. Consideration is given to indoor air quality, energy conservation, resource conservation, reduced material waste, and the use of products that are better for the environment and for people. To reduce, reuse and recycle, anything that revolves around this is the new trend in organic interiors.
It is easy to live in harmony with nature. Going organic is not a task, but, just a thought of concern towards your own future. There are many ways in which people can adopt eco-friendly life style. Some of them are described here under, but there can be numerous other ways to ease the burden of toxins on mother earth and one such step is Organic Interiors.
- Organic flooring is available in natural wood and stone and organic wool carpeting. Organic flooring builds the ideal base for eco-green interiors.
- An organic mattress is usually made of organic cotton or wool. Organic mattresses are manufactured to be fire-safe alternatives to chemical-soaked foam mattresses.
- Organic bedding materials make toxin-free and even luxurious bed dressings. Organic cotton is easy to find. Bamboo fabric is a luxury material made from the quickly rejuvenating plant. Organic bedding is becoming a popular trend, and sheet sets are available at major retailers.
- Organic paints can drastically reduce the amount of toxic inhalants in your home. Organic paints are toxin-free and made with bases of milk protein, lime, or soy and are pigmented with concentrated clays and minerals to achieve a vast array of rich hues.
- Organic and non-toxic cleaners are available in store-bought or homemade options and are a safe way to get a sparkling clean home.
- Organic clothing is becoming a popular fashion choice, and organic cotton, wool, linen, and even bamboo clothing filling up your bedroom closet is a chic, eco-friendly choice.
It is not surprising that the pros definitely outweigh the cons when it comes to eco-friendly interiors or organic interiors.
The pros on fingertips are that you create healthy spaces with a feel good factor. The feeling of being able to do something for your mother earth in itself is very satisfying. An organic interior in India particularly turns out to be an economical as India is an agriculture based country where labor is also economical. There are definite health benefits of using non-toxic based materials near your vicinity.
Though I have to give a thought to cons, but yes one thing is for sure that your choice gets a little restricted. And sometimes sourcing organic good quality products is a task.