Here are top five quotes by Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary is celebrated as National Youth Day in India. He was born on January 12, 1863. In the memory of this great monk, this day is every year celebrated as the National Youth Day. He always believed in the power of youth. Notably, the day was started with the aim to encourage and inspire the youth of the country to motivate them with the ideas of Swami Vivekananda. Here are five quotes by Swami Vivekananda that you must read.
Here are top five quotes by Swami Vivekananda which can completely change your life.
(1) Talk to yourself at least once a day otherwise you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world
(2) Hold on to your own ideas with strength and purity, you might face obstructions initially. But the world is bound to listen to you in long run
(3) The earth is enjoyed by heroes – this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero and always say, “I have no fear.”
(4) Death being so certain so it is better to die for a good cause
(5) You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself
In today’s era, Swami Vivekananda’s views holds a great importance as people are now becoming more and more cynical. Vivekananda always believed that the youth can lead and nourish the future of a country. His quotes true even now: “It is very easy to figure out imperfections in others, but the real benefactor of humanity is the one who overcome his/ her imperfections under whatever condition he/ she may live.”
In the era, where people are running towards perfection, Swami Vivekananda’s quotes can help all of us to get the real meaning of life.