MRINAL DHAR ACTING METHODOLOGIES
(MDAM:Pronounced same as MADAME) in association with CETA (Creative Energies Theatre Association) Acting School Presents ‘Finding METHOD ACTING in Shakespeare’, a full One Day (8 Hours) Method Acting Workshop by Mrinal Dhar, one of India’s Top Most Creative Directors Specializing In Creating Entertaining Productions (Hindustan Times, BRUNCH report).
The Acting workshop can lead to (eligibility criteria applies) further Training and Participation in India’s biggest Theatre shows (4 Shows of Two Big Musical Productions of huge budgets) for an audience size of more than 7000 people at Siri Fort Auditorium scheduled for November 2015.
‘Finding METHOD ACTING in Shakespeare’ Workshop will cover the following :
(1) How To Create Emotional Vacuum ( 2 hours )
(2) How To “Discover” and “Create” ” Emotional Plank” using effective Memory Method and Sense Perception Techniques.( 3 hours )
(3) How To Hold and Deliver the emotional vulnerability in continuum, without breaking the thought process generated so far. ( 2 Hours)
(4) 2 Hours shall be dedicated to On-Stage Performance of the scripts by the students. The scripts are especially prepared to execute and live the techniques.
(5) The whole workshop is very high on emotions especially, Laughter, so please ensure you have had light breakfast.
Venue, Date Time :
Venue – Alliance Francaise De Delhi, 72, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi – 110003
Date : June 26th, 2015
Time : 11 AM To 6 PM
The workshop is especially beneficial for the following :
(1) Actors who want to get into International Acting Institutes like Lee Strasberg or NSD/FTII Pune in India.
(2) Amateurs who want to join a theatre group and pursue acting in high value productions as Lead Actors.
(3) Actors trained in various other disciplines and would like to learn Method Acting in perspective of Shakespeare.
(4) Corporate Professionals/Teachers who would like to learn how to deal with Stress, Emotions and emotional upheaval and how to control as well as disseminate the emotional build up in the most creative manner.
(5) For Corporate Trainers and NGO workers who would like to deal with innovative methods of training and information dissemination.
(6) Age Group – 16 and Above years.
Fee Details ( Workshop is Free For Women & discounted for College Students ) :
(1) 1500 INR per person.
(2) The Fee can electronically be deposited anytime till June 23rd, 2015 in the Bank Account.
Name – Mrinal Dhar
Bank – HDFC Bank, The Shopping Mall, DLF Qutub Enclave, Phase-1, Gurgaon-122002. Haryana.
A/C No – 00441610017156
IFSC Code : HDFC0000044
Or Submitted In Cash with us on the date of the workshop Contact : 9999079229 email@example.com / https://www.facebook.com/mrinal11dhar before you deposit the fee electronically or submit the fee personally.
CSR Initiative – Mrinal Dhar was initiated into Shakti Worship by the divine grace of Mother (Goddess Vaishno Devi) and hence his life and teaching is dedicated to the love for women and is replete with hope, admiration and reverence for them. It is in this perspective that the workshop is completely free for women of any age, strata and profession
The workshop is also free for college students, they just need to show their id cards.
CETA (Creative Energies Theatre Association) Acting School Team
PS – All workshops and methods are copyright property under MDAM and cannot be further disseminated without the prior permission of the Creative Director.