Though, the year 2015 is still not over and few movies are yet to be released but we are here to take you in the flashback to show what all ‘gyaan’ we have got this year.
- Piku: The movie that came in month of April starring Amitabh Bachchan , Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan taught us that being independent and loving your parents is not a bad idea for girls. Just like boys they can handle everything on their own.
- Tanu weds Manu returns: The much awaited sequel starring queen, Kangana Ranaut and R. Madhavan taught us that it is important to give second chance to your relationship.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: The biggest blockbuster so far, taught us that the feeling compassion and love doesn’t know any religion.
- Pyaar ka panchnama 2: Love is injurious to health, apart from giving stomach ache due to laughs the movie taught boys that falling for a wrong girl is a bad idea.
- Dum laga ke haisha: The offbeat movie starring Ayushman Khurrana and Bhumi taught us that love comes in all sizes one only needs to identify it.
Well some are yet to come before the year, finally says goodbye to us. Till then you stay tuned to One World News.