Here, are various differences between male brain and female brain
Well, there are two genders that God himself has created. Both the genders have their own respective roles. Though we stereotype male and female about their roles, and work like men never cries, female are more intelligent which is not true at all! Majority of us believe that differences in male and female behavior are due to the culture. Well, science have suggested a lot of logics behind the differences between male and female brain.
So, here are the differences between male and female brain that you should know:
• Women use their right part of brain and male use left part: Recent studies has shown that men mostly use their brain’s left hemisphere to process information about the world, while women are more skilled at using both hemispheres. This would literally mean that women are the only ones in their right minds! They are more tend to use right side of their mind.
• Male have bigger brain in size than female but that doesn’t mean they are more intelligent. Well, size of the brain does not play a significant role in intelligence but on average, male brains are about 10 percent larger than female brains. Well, males tend to do slightly better in maths while females do slightly better with language. Females are more good at language.
• Male brain work more on maths skills: Males tend to have much larger inferior-parietal lobules (IPL) than females. This area of the brain is thought to influence mathematical ability.
According to various researches, males are more logical than females. The brain areas that are thought to control maths and geometry skills mature in boys about four years earlier than in girls. Believe it or not that’s true!
• Female brain work more on language skills: Well, even females can perform better on maths skills its not always true but female brains work more on language skills.
The frontal and temporal areas of the cortex are larger in females than in males. These brain areas are thought to influence language skills; they mature in girls about six years earlier than in boys.
• Women are very emotional by nature: This is something we all knew already! Females are emotional by nature. Females have a larger hippocampus and a deeper limbic system than males, which allows them to feel the full range and depth of the emotional spectrum far more than those coldhearted, unfeeling jerk guys.
• Men have better spatial abilities: That’s true men have better spatial abilities than females. Men have a thinner parietal region of the brain than women, which makes it easier for them to visualize rotating 3D objects—assuming that’s your idea of a good time.
• Men suffer more from neurological disorders: There are various type of neurological disorder that people suffer from. But males are more likely to be dyslexic and autistic than females. They are also more likely to suffer from ADHD or highly disturbing personalities.
• Women suffer a from mood disorders: If male suffer from neurological disorder, then females are more prone to mood disorders. Male brains synthesize serotonin far more quickly than female brains, which may explain why women are far more prone to depression. Women are also far more likely to suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder after a traumatizing event.
• Men are unable to have control on their impulses: Males are unable to control their impulses therefore, they are more aggressive than females.The brain areas that control aggression and anger are larger in women than in men, which may account for some degree in larger male rates of violence.