Gifts that you can give to your only ‘monkey’ aka brother!
Once again it’s time to celebrate the cutest bond in this world. Any guesses which bond I am talking about? Well, ofcourse, I am talking about brother-sister bond. Brother is a one with whom you can do wildest and craziest acts. Isn’t it? Well, with the passage of time things have changed. Now sisters too suprise their sweethearts with lots of gifts.
Festival bells ringing in your head already!! Here’s a list of 10 unusual surprises you could plan for your handsome brothers:
1. Bake a cake: Bake a Rakhi special cake or muffins in the shape of a rakhi or something he loves the most. Definitely he will go Awwww! Do not forget to add some of his favorite ingredients or flavors to it. Make him feel special. Try to tell him how important he is for you.
2. Gift him a PlayStation: Every guy, irrespective of the age is a video game freak. I am sure your brother is sailing in the same boat.So why not buy him a PlayStation this rakhi. Well, if that costs you really high, buy him a CD of his favorite game of the previous version of video game.
3. Plan an outing: This is best day to spend with him. Give him a surprise advance booking of an outing he had been craving for. It might be an adventure trip to Rishikesh or trek to Manali or as small as an visit to a bowling arena. Go with him and discover how your brother is.
4. Make a Collage: Not just a collage, a card or a frame or anything which has enough creativity in whatever form to help your emotions, love and care to be expressed in a better manner. Collect your memories with your brother and maintain it forever.
5. Get his photo T-SHIRT: His and your photo t- shirt is a beautiful gift you can give to your brother. Also there are websites which provide fake newspapers printed with whatever content and pictures you want to be printed over them. Get his photo and headline done and hand him the newspaper to read when he asks for it in the morning. This is the perfect you can gift to him.
So, celebrate the bond of love with your monkey.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at