Treat the taste buds of your kid: Try this easy recipe to surprise your him or her
Some people just love cooking and they keep on experimenting. Being a homemaker is not an easy task because deciding what to cook everyday can be really tricky. Kids like to try new and different dishes, and satiating their instant hunger can sometimes make you go crazy. So if you also keep googling the new recipes, here is a recipe that can make your task easy. Try this and beat the instant hunger of your kid right away.
- 6-10 crushed Oreos
- 3-3 cups of heavy cream
- 1tbs.of sugar
- Oreo crumbs
- 1 cup of thawed cool whip
- take a bowl combine heavy whipped cream,oreo crumbs and sugar and mix well.
- Take many glass cups of any size and pour batter into this.
- Add oreo crumbs on top if you want.
- Put foils on top of the cup to cover it.
- Stick a popsicle stick through it.
- Freeze it for almost 3-4 hours.
So here you go! It’s ready to eat. Serve it and treat your taste buds.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at