Make boots your best friend this winter, here is why boots should be your first choice in deadly winters?
Winter has arrived and with this you should know what to wear and what not to. It’s little difficult to maintain your style statement in winters but it’s not impossible. Here is why you should make boots your best friend this winter. Boots should be your first choice in winters because it looks trendy and can go with almost with every outfit you want to wear.
Want to pick a perfect pair of boots? Opt for fringed boots which are trending or choose a studded pair. If you guys are planning to buy boots then you must know what perfect pair of boots looks like. Here, are some points that you should keep in your mind before buying a pair of boots.
1. Fringes on your feet: These types of boots look amazing and can go with almost everything. Fringes are trending this season and this one’s a classic that you would like to wear to a formal dinner party or to pair it up with contemporary winter fashion for a night out with friends.
2. Stunned Beauty: These types of boots go perfect with pair of skin tight jeans.
3. Ugh boots: You can wear this kind of boots for evening parties. It looks perfect and goes trendy with almost every outfit.
4 Buckle Boots: Buckle Boots are always very comfortable to wear. Boots with Buckle looks different and one can match it with western outfits.
Boots and their immense benefits
Boots not only look sexy they even have a lot of benefits too. Here, are some benefits of boots that you should know. Just give it a look
1. Leather sole cannot handle the wet snow with salt and you will just trip. Winter boots have soles with extra friction and usually a rubber sole.
2. Your shoes not always cover your ankles and some part of body remains open but boots do. And winter boots really do, with insulation!
3. Leather winter boots have sturdy leather that not only lasts long but also does not get damaged in snow. Always buy a boot of good quality. Just remember to use water-based polish when you polish them!
4. The heel attached to winter boots is not only for boosting your height. But it also reduces the chances of sole to come in direct contact with snow.
5. Winter boots are high fashion. They always give smart look. They grab a lot of attention. You need not wear socks and do not require any type of leg-warmers!
6. You can definitely pair up your boots with rusty or ripped jeans. It looks sexy.