Love is as vast as literature there is no limit to explore the madness that the journey of love involves. But most of us go short of words, when it comes expressing our feelings.
For all the literature lovers reading this piece would be like rejuvenating the spark of their love life and for those, who don’t read literature it will give you words for your vast feelings of love that’s currently going inside you.
• Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
• Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
• “Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you…and remember, shoot for the moon.”
― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You
• “Love her, love her, love her! If she favors you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces – and as it gets older and stronger, it will tear deeper – love her, love her, love her!”
― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
• “A person lost in love can win anything in this world.”
― Sudeep Nagarkar, That’s The Way We Met
• “Time cannot define your relationship. It’s the bonding you share even if you have met a day before.”
― Sudeep Nagarkar, It Started with a Friend Request.
To add in topbar:
word press hindi