Internship is all about work and uncountable mugs of coffee
Life suddenly changes once you get into an earning field or you grab your first job. Initially, everything looks dreamy and we are filled with enthusiasm every day. But slowly and gradually things get changed. Work becomes burden for us, and we don’t feel like going to the same place every day.
In order to learn some basic workplace etiquette internships has been invented. College students join various internships during their break just to learn how things work in MNC‘s or at other places. Because if you directly get into a job, no one will tell you anything as they will assume you know everything already. Internships are not about plenty cups of neither coffee nor it are all about work, but it’s all about exploring your hidden potentialities.
Here is a list of few things that only happens with an intern:
1. It will start from work and will end on work: Yes, you are an intern that doesn’t matter. Your seniors will definitely give you a lot of work to complete. You will feel completely exhausted and irritated sometimes but again this is a part of your so called ‘internship.’
2. You have to report early in the morning: If you are interning somewhere, then you must have to report early in the morning. Even before the other employees. You can coordinate with office boy. Lol! But you will get this feeling once in the period of your internship.
3. You can’t sit in the position you love: It’s really hard to even imagine that how these employees can sit for such a long hours in the same position that too in front of their computers and laptops. It’s really difficult for an intern.
4. Lunch time is awkward time: It’s not easy to get mixed up with the staff people as they all belong to different personalities. Some of them can be rude or others can be over friendly. So it’s better to have your lunch out of your office place. Try to avoid such kind of situations.
5. We are restricted to wear comfortable clothes we love too: Keep it professional, your boss always says this to. Workplaces are all about formal clothes. So, girls you are no longer permitted to wear your Pyjamas and tee shirts that we find most comfortable clothes in this world.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at