Last chance to apply for UPSC ESC 2018, here is how you can do it
The union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2018 will conclude today at 6 Pm, and today is the last chance to apply for the same. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the same on the website upsc.gov.in
Notably, the commission will conduct the preliminary examination on January 7, 2018.
How to apply for it?
- Go on the official website, upsconline.nic. in
- Click the link of Engineering Services Exams
- You will see two parts – Part 1 and Part 2
- Do read the instructions carefully, and then press the yes button on the bottom
- Fill all the required information in the form
- In part 2 registration pays the exam fees, select examination centre, upload photograph and signature
- Last but not the least, press the submit option
Application fee, age limit and vacancy
Candidates (excepting female, PH, SC, ST who are exempted from the payment of fee) need to pay Rs.200. All the candidates should be 21 years old and must have not attained age of 30. The examination is held for approx 588 engineering vacancies in central government.
Notably, students who will clear preliminary exams will then appear for main exam, dates of which will be released later. Those who will clear main exam will be finally called for interview.
So if you haven’t yet applied for the same, you can do it today!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com