Zoya’s Nok- Jhok with Aditya has got us hooked to Bepannah
Jennifer Winget is one of the finest actresses in TV industry. After her benchmark performance in Behaydh, she is driving us crazy as Zoya of Bepannah. The show airs on Colors @ 9 PMfrom Monday to Friday. Harshad Chopra and Jennifer’s freshly brewed chemistry has got us hooked on the show. Their Nok – Jhok will give you some serious relationship goals. Apart from this, we really love her for her style. She hot yet elegant every attire that she wears. She is our girl crush, and we just can’t get over her style.
Her Instagram feed is full of style and positivity. She inspires millions of young women. Here are few things that every millennial should learn from her.
- Her insta account is full of positive things. There is love and magic all around if you know where to look
- No matter how busy you are, but you should always take out some time for your ‘Girl Gang’. Having fun on a regular basis keeps you going.
- When you do something give your heart and soul to it. As she does. Be it Maya or Zoya she has just nailed it.
- Make bonds forever. A lot of people love her for her generosity. She has a beautiful heart
- Always make peace with the past because if you are battling internally, you can’t win any situation of life
- Do not forget to take risks in life. It is simple “ No Pain No Gain”
- Last but not the least, Stay Classy and stylish!
Jennifer is a work bee and her work speaks for her. We love Aditya and Zoya’s chemistry. The way story is unfolding we bet you won’t be able to get over it!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com