Here are few highlights from the family drama of Samajwadi Party that you should know
The one decision of Samajwadi Party’s supremo, Mulayam Singh took the entire politics of Uttar Pradesh by storm. Yesterday in the evening Uttar Pradesh CM, Akhilesh Yadav and uncle Ram Gopal Verma were thrown out of the party by Mulayam Singh. The disagreement between father and son has led to the spilt of the Samajwadi Party. So here are some important highlights from the family drama of Samajwadi Party .
Here are few highlights from the Family Dangal that you need to know:
- With the party spilt down, now all the eyes are on the 229 lawmakers that whom they will support
- The Election Commission is all set to announce elections dates on January 4 and this decision came as the shock for the party’s supporters
- Mulayam Singh faced a lot of criticism for his decision as all Akhilesh Yadav’s supporters gathered in front from his house to protest against his decision
- Both the leaders did a early morning today
- Amar Singh has given a controversial statement, he said, “ Pita jangal Jayega aur beta raaj karega.”
- Mulayam Singh has said that he will soon announce the new Chief Minister of the state
- According to reports, Akhilesh Yadav will negotiate only one condition, when we will be made Party’s UP chief
- Now, Akhilesh Yadav has two options either he could establish that he has the bigger support and so his faction is the real Samajwadi Party, or he can form a new party in order to contest the elections
- Notably,Akhilesh Yadav currently has more number of party supporters. And on the other hand, Congress is also ready to support Akhilesh Yadav.
The whole picture will get cleared in next few hours. Till then you stay tuned to One World News.