I have complete faith in the audience, says Sneha Ullal
Sneha Ullal, a girl, who had no time for love (Lucky), is back in Bollywood to redefine the meaning of love with her upcoming film Bezubaan Ishq.
She took Bollywoood by storm when she was 17 at the time of ‘Lucky’ and got the chance to work with Salman Khan.
She is back almost after a decade but she is not nervous; rather she believes that Bezubaan Ishq would once again prove her luck.
So, here we bring you some interesting facts about her life, love, stardom and career.
1. How is the feeling of coming back in Bollywood?
Wonderful! My career started from Bollywood only. So, it is like coming back home. I feel this movie will give a kick to my career.
2. In Lucky you had no time for love…So, now have you fallen in love?
I have been into a relationship and it was an altogether different experience for me. At the time of Lucky, I was quite young but now I understand what love is all about.
3. Why did you take such a long break from the Industry?
I was just 17 at the time of Lucky and wanted to mature a bit more to work in the industry that’s why I took a break. The second big reason was my studies; I wanted pursue them and today, I am happy because it was a right decision.
4. You kept doing South movies. What was the biggest gain from them?
Maturity. South films evolved me as a professional actor, I did more than seven movies in South and my first film was a big hit. I was lucky there too.
5. We heard you are doing a Hollywood flick. Tell us something about it.
Yes, I am doing Gandhi Park produced by Tom George. The whole shooting will be done in U.S.A. We have already completed shooting of two weeks.
6. How is your mom now? How did you manage yourself in the tough time?
She is doing well now. It was very difficult for me to accept the reality that she is suffering from cancer but my friends and relatives supported us a lot. Especially Salman Khan, he was always there to support me during the treatment.
7. People always compare you and Aishwarya Rai. What do you think about it?
Well, I can’t control people’s perception but I can assure you one thing that I have a separate identity. I am not her duplicate.
8. In these ten years, Bollywood has completely changed. There is lot of competition. How do you look at things?
According to me, if a person knows the job well, competition doesn’t matter. Give your best and of course, you will get the best results.
9. What are you expecting from Bezubaan Ishq?
I have given my hundred percent and I am expecting that people will appreciate it and will make me lucky for the second time.
10. There is no big name associated with the film. How do you foresee the future of this film?
I think simplicity beholds the beauty and this is a simple film for simple people. I have complete faith in the audience.