Biology is an immense subject, which needs a lot of study and learning. It could be one of the easiest subject and at the same time the most difficult subject to come up with.
Srishti ,an ex alumni of St.Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School currently pursuing B.sc in life sciences from Delhi University says biology is although a theoretical subject and has a lot of scope to score easily.
All we need is a working strategy, which is very crucial as it is a vast subject .We need to remember the things; we don’t need to mug up. Understand once, learn more and more, as much as you can .It is necessary to write on point and answers and avoid lengthy descriptive answers.
Here we adhere to some key points that will help you surely:
1. Multiple Revisions are required .Don’t try to cram.
2. Draw charts ,diagrams,flow charts,graphs as much as necessary as it saves time .
3. Keep things to the point and encourage yourself to write in points.
4. Make diagrams wherever they are required.
5. Always understand the marks distribution, so you can prepare accordingly.
6. Last but not the least, stay calm and relax.