Few tips to get people hooked to your blog
Living in a digital world, then creating a blog can give you a very rewarding experience. A blog gives you a medium to share your exclusive ideas and talent with the international audience. You can write or share pictures and can earn money too. However, simply writing a blog post every once in a while, will not cut it, if your goal is to build a large consistent stream of user traffic to your blog. With how competitive the blogging world has become, to get to the top, you must use all the traffic increasing strategies that are available to you.
If your idea is unique, you have good command over your language but still, if you are not able to generate good traffic, then here are few tips that will help you to get more eyeballs. Basically, blogging means when you are offering something different and engaging to your audience.
So, here is how you can bring the crowd to your blog! Simple and easy tips for beginners!
- Determine the purpose of your blog and stick with it.Start by defining for yourself what readers you want to serve and then, build a strategy about how to reach them. Be true to the goals you set out for your blog: Are you providing product information? Are you provoking conversation? Are you commenting on trending topics? It is really very important to actually get stick to your topic of the blog. No need to change it over and over again.
- Use social media: Make the most of social media by including “Share” on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Google+, and StumbleUpon buttons on your blog. It is a one-time investment to configure your blog to include these social media buttons–but the dividends pay off forever. Social media definitely boost your blog.
- Make sure your content is SEO-friendly: This is really very important. Get smart about search engine optimization. Identify the keywords for searching for a posting subject matter, and think about the best way to incorporate those search terms into the title and body of the post.
- Speak your audience’s language: Sometimes when marketers start the blogging process they start typing words that sound more like a press release than a conversation,” expert says. “You benefit more (both from an SEO perspective and general engagement) from using terms that resonate with your end customers, so don’t use your blog to impress your high school English teacher–try to impress your customers instead.
Also Read: How To Do Freelance Writing?
Top 5 bloggers of India you should know about!
This Blog is run by Harsh Agarwal hailed from Delhi. This blog provides Blogging, Social media, WordPress, SEO, Technology and Make money online Techniques. After doing a job in Converges Harsh decided to come into Blogging full time. On this blog, Harsh is having various bloggers from all across the world as Guest Authors. Along providing unique contents he is giving Revenue sharing on his blog so that you can not only write for this blog but you can generate money from your articles too.
2 Trak.in: The Man behind this blog is Arun Prabhudesai. He is an IT Professional and from his blog, you can enjoy all tastes. In this blog, you can read latest Indian Business and Startup Buzz of Technology in India.
3. Amit Bhawani: This is the personal blog of Amit Bhawani giving the Latest Updates and very useful tech tips to all bloggers across the world. This blog is filled with rich content and after completing its 4 years journey in blogging still doing it best to have the better ranking in Indian blogging. This blog offers following services too.
Website Designing Services
Web Hosting Services
Content Writing Services
Blog Building and Management Services
Search Engine Optimization Services
4. Hell Bound Bloggers: This is another very famous blog in India run by S. Pradeep Kumar. This blog is having 7k-8k daily visits and having more than 500 Guest Authors. This blog gives you the information about Social Media, Blogging, Digital Tips and Technology. Hundreds of posts are contributed by eminent bloggers and techies from all over the world.
5. NetChunks: Shiva Chettri is the owner and the Editor of the Web Magazine you know as “Netchunks”. He is a 22 -year –old ordinary simple guy from Darjeeling, who is currently pursuing his Masters in Computer Applications. At his blog, you can learn Blogging tips, make money Online, SEO & SEM and WordPress tips and tricks. While the blog is completely maintained and edited by him, the blog is a guest blogging hot spot and monthly receives a lot of guest posts.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org