Try Banana Idli to Refresh Your Day!
A single banana contains only 90 calories. Bananas are loaded with numerous of benefits when it comes to health. Bananas are very helpful for bowel regularity and satiety. It helps in weight loss and easy digestion. Adding a banana in your daily diet will give you a lot of health benefits. We include banana usually in our breakfast routine for all good reasons. It is loaded with all essential nutrients like potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, niacin, riboflavin etc. These all minerals and vitamins help in proper functioning of the body and keep us healthy.
Today, we will share with you the recipe of Banana Idli which will not only satiate hunger, but will also rejuvenate your taste buds.
Total time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Rava(Sooji 1 cup)
- Grated coconut(1/4 cup)
- Brown sugar/sugar (1/2 cup) add to taste
- Salt ( a pinch)
- Mashed bananas (3-4)
- Baking soda (1/2tbsp)
- Ghee (as needed)
Method To Make Banana Idli
- Mash the bananas with any utensil or preferably by hands
- Add grated coconuts, sugar, pinch of salt, baking soda and ghee accordingly and mix well
- Add water in the mixture to give it the idli texture
- Grease the idli plates with ghee and pour a batter in it.
- Steam for 15 minutes
- Banana idli is all ready to serve in a plate.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org