Few things you need to do to lock the volume of your hair during monsoon
Well, the monsoon season has also already hit the country and its time to take extra care of our hair. Today, we will tell you how to lock the volume of your hair during monsoon. Hair fall is common during monsoon because of humid climate. So, here are few things that you should definitely do in monsoon to keep all hair problems at bay.
- Use the right comb to untangle your hair- wide toothed combs with less static.
- If you want to avoid breakage, comb your hair at bottom, and then start combing from your root.
- Make sure that your hair is fully wet before you apply shampoo and use lukewarm water for this.
- Just like your skin, your hair also needs hydration so drink water as much as you can.
- Include vegetables and fruits in your diet to avoid hair fall in the monsoon season.
- Condition your hair and leave it for few minutes for deep conditioning.
Take care of your hair according to your scalp
- For Dull Hair
For dull hair you can oil your hair once in 15 days in monsoon. Oil your hair, leave it for 1 hour and then shampoo.
- For Flat Hair
To lock volume of your hair, use volume boost shampoos and conditioners to give that extra volume to your hair.
- For Oily Scalp
For oily scalp you can go with gel based products and do not leave your hair feeling oily and sticky. Oily hair becomes limp during monsoon and requires a shampoo that can give volume to hair.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at