How to master the art of flirting?
Sexting = Sexy + Texting = The art of turning someone via text messages, pictures or videos. Yes, this is an art and everybody cannot master it. Sexting is for the horny ones, who cannot wait to be physically next to each. Some say it keeps the spark alive. For others, it may be a necessity if they are not going to be seeing each other any time soon. Some of us indulge in it on a regular basis just to seek pleasure. Many think about it, but do not act upon it. If you are currently considering sexting, but do not know where to begin, here is a guide to get you started. Just once go through it and get an idea if you don’t have.
1. Start Slow: Just like in real life, turning someone on over the phone is also a play of seduction. So, saying straight up something like, ‘I am horny,’ may end up killing the mood before it is set. Start with something like, ‘What’s your fantasy?’ or ‘What is the one body part you like touched the most?’ or ‘I cannot stop thinking about all the things I would like to do to you.’
Pick up the right time: Time is all you should know about. You may be feeling frisky in the middle of your lunch break, but consider if it is an appropriate time to sext. Not that an afternoon quickie is not absolutely hot, but more because you may just be setting yourself up for frustration. If it is a busy time of the day for your SO, or they do not have the privacy one needs for a dirty conversation, they may not reply soon enough.
Do not forget to give a compliment! No, not how great they look in salmon pink! Compliment them on something they did or do to you in bed. This is the best policy guys. For example, ‘I love the way you kiss my neck while you finger me.’ If you do not want to be explicit, but still want to be sexy, you can compliment them on something they do outside of the bed that turns you on. For example, ‘I love the way your hands move when you unbutton your shirt.’ You get the drift
Stay Safe: This is super, super important, especially if you like to exchange pictures. Be naughty, but do not be stupid. If you can, avoid including your face when you send a picture. You may trust your partner, but you can never be trust your machines, and of course, the internet! So, girls never use your face. Don’t be blind.
How to start texting?
1.Test the waters: Even if you have been dating a girl or guy for months, it may turn out that this is not the type of communication that she or he is comfortable with. For that reason, it is important to test the waters before you get into raunchy or explicit messaging and completely throw the person off. Start with a simple greeting like, “hey, baby” or “hey, sexy,” and see how the person responds.
- If you are not too explicit at first, you can also just play it off and deny that you were even trying to send a sexy text if the person gets angry or accuses you of trying to start something.
- Just start with a sexual undertone. If you just say, “What’s up?” or “How are you?” it will be more difficult to transition to a sexy mindset. It is better to set the tone right away so the person knows what to expect.
- You can also say, “I am a little bored. I could use some excitement in my life.”
- Try this: “I saw a girl who looked just like you in this movie I was watching. She was really hot — but you’re even hotter.”
2.Wait for the person to respond in a sexy way: Once the person on the other end responds to the opening text in a favorable manner, it is time to play ball. If you see that the person is also up for dirty or sexy texting and is game, you can start to increase the sexual content of your texts — but only by a little bit. Have patience as the person gets back to you. If it takes too long, you may not be in the mood anymore, and you can have fun another day.
- Do not keep sending dirty texts if you get no response. If the person comes back to his or her phone to a slew of dirty text messages that will just look weird.
- If the person isn’t into it, do not try to pursue it. Just apologize quickly and move on with your day — there is no need to make a big production of it.
3. If the person responds favorably, raise it higher.If you see that the person you are texting loves the dirty texts and maybe even want to connect in person, then you can make the conversation even more explicit. You can talk about actually seeing the person you are texting, or about touching yourself.
Note: You should not do all this on the sake of your security. Make sure you are doing it with a trusted person
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com