A bigwig said “Marriages are made in heaven.” but if that was true why there is so much of hue and cry about mister and miss perfect? It needs a deep analysis. But if someone is really interested in finding out the most perfect one for himself or herself here are a few tips to follow-
“You don’t marry someone you can live with you marry the person you cannot live without”
So think twice whether the fellow loves you or you love him/her. What’s your reason of getting married?
1. Choose an individual who understands you, someone who would know everything even before your words explain. Remember more than half of your demands will be fulfilled even before you put them forth.
2. “Speech is silver but silence is gold” of course we don’t want you to marry a dumb fellow but yes a fellow of few words-polite, gentle, well-mannered and down to earth.
3. Body language reveals a lot about an individual’s character. Scrutinize his/her dealings carefully and probe if that suits you well. After all you need not be ashamed of such gestures later on..
4. Try viewing the relationship from a third person’s eye so as to check if there are any loopholes in the relationship. If any, rectify it to ensure a long lasting relationship.
5. Make sure you have such a strong eye contact with your partner that even the steam from boiling water doesn’t deter you from maintaining it i.e. be true in face of every eventuality.
6. It might have been proved scientifically that unlike poles attract but in reality if you deeply analyse then you always want to hang out or be with friends with a person whose mental level matches yours. So now you exactly know whom to choose.
7. Family lineage too plays a crucial role. Make sure you fit well in that family.
8. Do away with all your possessive attitude. It exhausts the sunshine in your life, bringing a fuming end to the relationship.
9. Follow the R-R mantra. Basis of each “Relation” is “Respect” for where there is respect there is care, where there is care there is affection and when there is affection there is eternal love
You don’t get to choose how you are going to die but you certainly can choose how you are going to live today. So make the best of your free will and make wise decisions cause getting into a relationship is a lifelong commitment involving lot of responsibility.