Finance Minister Arun Jaitley finally today presented his third Union Budget. With the aim to support small investors and small tax – payers, he presented a slew of schemes. While presenting the budget the minister addressed that their Government has done a good job, in spite of the fact, that the whole world is undergoing recession.
Here are some highlights from the much -awaited budget of 2016-17. Lets see what has become expensive and what all are those things, on which now we will be able to safe money.
1 Rates of Fridge, diesel cars, gold and diamond increased
2. Government will try to double the farmers salary till 2020
3. Service tax will increase to 15%
4 Eating in restaurant will cost you more
5. Government has given 36 crore for farmers welfare
6. Budget is not in favor of women as jewellery and clothes both have become expensive
7. Luxury cars and flight journey has become expensive
8. Gym, cigarettes, SU4 cars 4% rate increased
9 Mobile Bill, cinema , cable will now cost you more
10. Beauty parlour rates have also increased