Here are some ways to balance your chakras
Here are some ways to balance your chakras:- Understanding chakra, the mind, and body energy system are referred as chakra system. In yoga, meditation and Ayurveda Chakra denotes the wheel of energy flowing through mind and body system.
7 chakras are the main energy centres in our body. Each chakra in our body correlates to specific bodily function. Each energy centre of our mind grips mental and emotional strength in us.
If you feel tired, stiffness or if you are flooded with emotional stress then you must pay attention at your chakras. If one chakra is blocked then the other 6 will be affected and misbalanced. Resolve your chakras at an early stage so that you can sit back and rejoice.
The seven Chakras are:
- Root Chakra – Located at the base of your spine. This chakra includes problems in legs, immune system, tailbone, rectum, and so forth.
Emotional imbalance sees feelings affecting our basic survival needs like money, food, shelter etc.
The lesson of root chakra is – Self Preservation.
- Sacral Chakra – Located two inches below your navel. Imbalance in this chakra includes urinary problems, hip, pelvic, kidney dysfunction and low back pain.
Emotional imbalance includes commitments, our ability to evince emotions, fun, desires, fears, and sexuality.
The lesson of sacral chakra is – Honour others.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Located three inches above your navel. Imbalance includes digestive problems, liver, diabetes, blood pressure and so forth.
Emotional imbalance consists of issues like self-esteem, physical appearances etc.
The lesson of solar plexus chakra is – Self-Acceptance.
- Heart Chakra – Undoubtedly located at the heart. Imbalance includes asthma, lung diseases, heart diseases, shoulder problems etc.
Emotional imbalance sees the fear of loneliness, jealousy, anger etc.
The lesson of the heart chakra is – I Love.
- Throat Chakra – Located at the throat. Reflects the voice that should be heard. Imbalance can be of physical appearances like lips, chin, and cheeks. Also ulcers, ear infection are part of physical imbalance in this chakra.
The emotional imbalance is of lack of willingness, communication, fear of no choice etc.
The lesson of throat chakra is to – Raise your voice and be counted or heard.
- Third Eye Chakra – Located in the middle of the eyebrows and in the centre of your forehead. Imbalances include a headache, blurred vision, eyestrain, hormone function, and so forth.
Emotional imbalance includes anissue with mood, self-reflection and self-confidence. Daydream is also counted as an imbalance as it creates an unbelievable world.
The lesson of the third eye chakra is to – Picture Big.
- Crown Chakra – The last chakra is located at the top of our head. Imbalances include depression, sensitivity to light and sound. Inability to learn as well.
Emotional imbalance sees therise of problems due to religion and rotten thoughts. Lack of self-knowledge.
The lesson of crown chakra is – Love peacefully and freely.
Consequently, we can state that our chakrasclench us based on what and how we perform. Be it mood or out inner feelings, chakras grip us entirely.
-The mantra of chakras is to live mindfully.