Outspoken Twinkle Khanna turns 43, hubby Akshay Kumar wished his best companion!
Twinkle Khanna who initially pursued her acting career and later on turned into author-columnists Twinkle Khanna is celebrating her 43rd birthday in Cape Town with her family.
On Twinkle’s special day, her actor husband Akshay Kumar posted a wonderful picture of the duo, along with a sweet message.
The picture appears to be taken during their ongoing holiday. Akshay drives across the African port city while Twinkle sits beside him. “Forever making every ride full of adventure and amusement, my favorite companion…for life! Happy birthday, Tina,” he captioned the post. Apart from this, Twinkle coincidentally shares her birthday with her superstar father Rajesh Khanna. Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar have been married since 2001.They have two children, son Aarav, and daughter Nitara.
Akshay, Twinkle, Aarav, and Nitara flew to South Africa earlier this week. Last year also Twinkle celebrated her birthday in Cape Town. Well, it’s a perfect family time. Meanwhile, on shared birthday, Twinkle posted an old picture of herself with father Rajesh Khanna and wrote, “Happy Birthday Dad.”
Related : Twinkle Khanna talks about Misogyny
Here, are 10 hilarious statements given by Twinkle Khanna. Just have a look!
1. My husband has extra inches… in height, which the other actors do not have.
2. I had decided that if Mela flops, I will marry Akshay and it actually happened.
3. I have not been on Koffee with Karan because my husband was scared that the first word I utter would be penis and he would not want me to say penis penis penis penis.
4. Karan used to see my small moustache and say I Love You.
5. When Akshay gets drunk, he sings songs like Mainu Dila Di Visa Dubai Da.
6. During a film, Aamir had gone up to a director and told him about his thoughts about a shot, but the director did not listen to him, so he went behind a rock and I saw him cry.
7.Before marrying Akshay, I had made a genetic list containing the number of diseases running in his family because I had to have kids with him.
8. My hubby does comedy and he gets paid in millions. With my comedy, I cannot even buy chocolates. If I need money, I will anchor an award show.
9. Radhe Maa’s life should be made into a reality show. I have a fascination for her.
10. To make films based on books is not new in Bollywood. I don’t want to name any director