Rajkumar Rao Turns a Year Older: Interesting things that his movies have taught us
A very happy birthday to our very lovable actor Rajkumar Rao’, this name needs no introduction because now everybody know Rao’s by his genuine acting skills and super hot personality. He started his career in 2010 with his first debut film Love Sex Aur Dhokha and since then, he never looked back. He has proved his mettle has an actor in his recent films, and we must say he enjoys a huge fan following.
In the journey of splendid journey of sever years, Rao already has National Film Award in his kitty. Notably, he was nominated for Filmfare Award three times. And this is the reason why we always go gaga over his achievements.
Rajkumar Rao has set new standards in new Bollywood. It’s always a delight to watch him on screen. He is some who can keep you glued to screen. On this birthday, let’s look back to count his achievements.
- Shahid: This movie was based on the true story and traced the human right activist who becomes ‘Shahid Azmi’.
- Aligarh: Aligarh is a movie which is based on LGBT genre in which Rao played the role of Journalist, who understands the matter and tries hard to win the battle.
- Queen:Queen is a movie based on a Dumb Delhi girl who loves her fiancé Vijay,(Rajkumar Rao)who ditched her just one day before her marriage and this movie is a proof that this man can do anything but never going to disappoint us.
- City Lights- City: Lights is a movie based on the struggles of a man to lead a better life. This movie will give you goosebumps if you haven’t watched it yet.
- Bareily Ki Burfi: Bareily Ki Barfi is a side comic movie which shows the story of a small town guy, and in this movie, we were pleased to watch Rajkumar Rao’s funny side who generally offers serious roles.
We wish Rajkumar Rao many more years of excellence and achievements, and wish him a very happy birthday.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org