Bebo turns a year older: Here are few things you need to learn from this gorgeous lady
Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan is an inspirational to the millions of girls out there. She is a good daughter, sister, wife and of course, a wonderful mother. She handles everything like a pro! She is a strong- headed lady who knows her business well. She is an expert when it comes to stealing all the limelight. Today, she has turned a year older and entire Bollywood is pouring its wishes on the gorgeous lady. She is hot, sassy, confident, and she is indeed everyone’s favorite.
She started her Bollywood career in 2000 and now, it’s been more than 16 years. She has proved her mettle has an actor several times with her fine acting skills. Her iconic character “Geet” from Jab We Met is still so fresh.
She is the perfect example of Balance and there is so much that we all can learn from her. Here 10 important life lessons that every girl should learn from Kareena Kapoor Khan:
- Work is Worship: Do what you want to do. Give your heart and soul to your work because it always comes first. If you will respect your work people will respect you.
- Change is important: Have you noticed the change in Kareena Kapoor Khan from Refugee to Ki and Ka? She has really worked on herself and that is commendable.
- Its okay have multiple relationships before you finally land with someone: She openly talks about her past relationships and she has no regrets about them.
- It is important to cherish Friendship: Kareena has few friends but she knows how to stick with them. She believes in quality not in quantity.
- If you love someone, love them with all your heart: That is quiet visible when we see Kareena and Saif together. Their bond is just magical.
- Speak your mind: Whenever it comes to expressing your feelings. Do it freely because this will reduce excessive drama from your life.
- Nobody is perfect so it is important to embrace your imperfection like Kareena does.
- Life is not easy for anyone. Everybody has to go through some ups – downs, so have faith and keep going.
- The advice is not to anybody’s advice: Kareena strongly believes this and she works on her terms and conditions.
Getting Married is a part of life not the ultimate destination: She married Saif and got settled down but she wasn’t in a hurry.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org