Green tea has increasingly become a very popular drink worldwide because of its immensely powerful health benefits. It is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet, loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body; green tea has proved to be beneficial in fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and improved brain function amongst others.
Apart from the soothing warm green colour , the green tea also has many bioactive compounds which contain large amounts of important nutrients. It is loaded with flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery gallery_type=”thumbnails” theme_id=”1″ gallery_id=”14″ sort_by=”order” image_column_number=”5″ images_per_page=”30″ image_title=”undefined” image_enable_page=”1″ thumb_width=”180″ thumb_height=”90″ popup_width=”250″ popup_height=”300″ popup_effect=”fade” popup_interval=”5″ popup_enable_filmstrip=”1″ popup_filmstrip_height=”70″ popup_enable_ctrl_btn=”1″ popup_enable_fullscreen=”1″ popup_enable_comment=”1″ popup_enable_facebook=”1″ popup_enable_twitter=”1″ popup_enable_google=”1″ watermark_type=”none” watermark_link=”http://web-dorado.com”]
The 10 health benefits of green tea are:-
1) Green tea helps reduce risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells which are at risk by cancer.
2) Green tea helps prevent heart diseases and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol.
3) Green tea contains an antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals, which helps your body fight against aging and promotes longevity.
4) Green tea helps in body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That amounts to 7 pounds in one year.
5) Green Tea also protects the brain in old age, lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
6) The antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Thus a strong shield for skin cancer.
7) Green tea can help lower cholesterol level.
8) Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink green tea, it is unlikely you’ll be obese.
9) Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu. Vitamin C in green tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
10) Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath
There are many brands of green tea available in the Indian market out of which only a few give great results, Lipton, Tetley, Taj mahal, Twinings are the ones which are good but the best amongst them all is Tulsi green tea from Organic India.
Have a news story, an interesting write up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org