Google Unwraps Key Features of Pixel Smartphone
Google Unwraps Key Features of Pixel Smartphone :- Google shuts-down Nexus Series and introduces its newest Pixel Range Smartphones. Google’s new Pixel and pixel XL Smartphones are the future of Android. With the change of resolution and screen size primarily by the size and resolution of their screens — 5-inch 1080p display on the Pixel and 5.5-inch Quad HD panel on the XL. The two devices are built by HTC Corporation. Though Google entirely takes credit for their design and makes this explicit with its “phone by Google” branding.
Undoubtedly, both Pixel models are powered by the latest Snapdragon 821 processor and run a specialized version of Google’s Android software, which includes support for the Daydream virtual reality platform that was announced at Google I/O in the summer.
Rick Osterloh, Google’s recently hired hardware chief, says on Pixel, “has always represented the best in hardware and software, designed and built by Google, together.”
Further to which he adds, throwing some light on the five key points of the Google Pixel Smartphone –
- Google Assistant – Pixel Smartphone becomes the first phone with the new Google Assistant built in. By simply touching and holding the home button or say some “hot word,” the Assistant readily jumps into action. In Google’s event demo, the Assistant is used to bring up photos from a particular time or place from the past, and also plays whatever music track you call out to play, choosing your favorite music app by default.
- Camera experience – The Pixel and Pixel XL rear camera scores an 89 in DxOMark, the highest rating ever. That benchmark is not the most consistent measure of good performance, but at least it’s an indicator of the sensor’s potential in the new Pixel phones. It has a 12.3-megapixel resolution with large 1.55-micron pixels and an f/2.0 aperture. Google claims that its new camera has “the shortest capture time on any mobile camera ever.” There’s also very intricate, gyroscope-based video stabilization on board, however there’s no optical image stabilization for stills. Google isn’t shy in presenting this as the best smartphone ever.
- Unlimited cloud storage – Google will allow free unlimited storage for full-resolution images and videos that are only shot using the Pixel smartphone. This is much like the standard Google Photos backup ability but the difference here, is that takes off the size limit and compression, even on 4K video shot.
- Connectivity and communications – Pixel users will get the latest Android updates directly from Google as soon as they become available. Fastest and most efficient upgrades in the market will directly be prioritized by Google pixel users. The company also closely focused its attention to the Pixel’s endurance on the move, adding fast charging that gets you up to 7 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging. Definitely a winsome ability. Google has also built in 24-hour live phone support right into the Pixel’s software, so that a tech support operator can see exactly what’s on your screen and thus help you better. And yes, the Pixel comes with Google Duo preinstalled, if you’ve been wandering for long, the company is finally available as a video chat app.
- Made for mobile virtual reality – The Pixel is the first Daydream-compatible phone. In addition, Google today also announced that the $79 Daydream View headset to accommodate the Pixel for VR use. The Daydream View comes bundled with a tiny motion controller. Google claims, it to be precise and that you can even draw with it. When you’re done using it, the controller auto shuts inside the Daydream View itself for the safe storage.
-Grab pixel smartphone, the future of Android.