Google India is celebrating Children’s Day today, take a look here
Google India is celebrating the Children’s Day today. Did you come across a vibrant Google Doodle, which has been made by an 11- year- old kid of Pune. She has also won the Doodle 4 Google contest this year.
Anvita Prashant Telang , winner of the contest has tried to put across the message of enjoy every moment of your life. Anvita studies in sixth standard and she believes that people need to slow down in order to lead a happy life.
The Google Doodle this year aims to promote passion, creativity and imagination among the younger users.
Children’s Day is also known as Bal Diwas. It is celebrated all across the India with utmost joy. November 14 marks the birthday of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. He had a huge fan following among kids and he loved to spend time with them. So in order to pay tribute to him, schools organize special events and cultural programmes to celebrate the day with utmost joy.
He had a huge fan following among kids and he loved to spend time with them. So in order to pay tribute to him, schools organize special events and cultural programmes to celebrate the day with utmost joy.
Here are five most important lessons that one should learn as a child, and should follow them for his/her entire life
- It is important to live every moment of life. Because we cannot change what all has happened in past, and we don’t know what will happen in future. So it’s important live to in the present
- Everyone should go through tough time because it is very important to enjoy success
- Never give- up easily, trying twice is the most certain way to succeed
- Do not hold the grudges just let them go. It is important to get peace
- Keep learning because it is a process, which will keep on going so learn from experience and from every person, whosoever comes into your way.
Wish you all a very Happy Children’s Day!