Do you know the best thing about getting married in 30s?
The ideal age of getting married is a debatable topic in our society. A lot of people believe that getting married in the 20s is a better option, but some people believe that getting hitched in 30s can lead to a blissful marriage. So when one should get married? Well, everybody has their own viewpoint when it comes to getting married. Somehow, I feel getting married in 30s can bring more stability in life. By that time all of us become more mature and the desire of getting into a long – lasting relationship gets increased.
Here are few strong points that will make my viewpoint more valid:
• By the age of 30, we date a lot, so we know exactly what we want from a partner and exactly what we don’t. When we meet someone, we know right away if we are compatible or not.
• We get enough time to recover from our first heartbreak. I found that many women get married because they feel they will never find anyone else to compare to their first love, so they get settled.
• The 20s are about self-indulgence. We create our self, by our 30s we know who we are and what we can offer our partner.
• It’s always said that with the age comes maturity and better communication skills come. Instead of fighting over little things or pushing issues under the rug, we know how to address them.
• The 30s we know what we want. We will not be wasting our time to date someone in our 30s when we know it’s not going anywhere, so the partner we marry will be someone with whom we can have a successful future.
• We have time to established self-confidence. By bringing out the best in our self.
• By 30s, we hopefully learned how to manage money. Finances are a huge source of conflict for couples and a reason many young couples get divorced. Who wants to spend all their nights fighting about cash flow?
• We have more security in our career by 30s.This provides us with the time and energy to focus on a marriage.
• We had time to live alone. Either with a roommate or love interest and we become a responsible adult. We will not be learning this while adjusting in a marriage.
• We found our voice. In our 20s, we are facing pressure from friends, family, and society to follow the norm. In our 30s, you have the courage to stand up for yourself. And that will lead as to where you should be and who’s supposed to accompany us on this life adventure.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com