Force 2 Movie Review: A lot more was needed to rise above the sluggish script
- Force 2 cast: John Abrahan, Sonakshi Sinha, Tahir Raj Bhasin and Adil Hussain
The much – awaited sequel of the year Force 2 has finally hit the theatres today. Prequel to the film, Force was released in the year 2011. Force took the box office by storm and emerged as one of the biggest blockbusters of 2011. Here we present to you Force 2 movie review. Find out here how is the movie. In the sequel, ACP Yashvardhan is back as more thrilling actioner. This time he is accompanied by Sonakshi Sinha.
The film is set in Budapest and Berlin, the grand, picturesque old cities of Europe. The thrilling action in the film is enthralling. Force 2 has aimed to serve all those elements that were expected from the film, but ends up feeling stretched, and more than anything else, over a cliché formula.
Daredevil stunts and high- speed chases are the biggest attraction of Force 2 and how can I forget the breathtaking locations.
There is nothing wrong with the plot, but it seems that the story is repetitive. Moreover, after sometime things start getting out of director’s grip. Though the director has tried his level to best to infuse some quirky elements in the film, but familiar formula doesn’t really work for the film
Here are five things you should know before you head towards theatre to watch the film
- Daredevil stunts in the film can keep you engross in the film
- Breathtaking aerial shots are the biggest attraction of the film
- Film is more about muscles and very less about the intelligence
- Imre Juhasz and Mohana Krishna’s cinematography has captured Budaprest in its complete glory
- Tahir Raj Bhasin has done justice to his character and Mardaani has presented him as a talent to look forward
We rate it 2.5 stars. So this weekend if you want to go high on action. Force 2 could be an option.