Keep these foods at your workstation to beat the instant hunger!
A lot of people want to lose weight but are forced to stay in front of the computer for long hours because of their work. Well, majority of professionals are in habit to keep munching on snacks while working, many don’t realize that these eatables are real culprits for their unacceptable weight gain and obesity. So from now onwards, guys ditch your chips packets and oily snacks and try some healthy options.
- Sprout Salad: Instead of eating chips that are really unhealthy for us you can keep sprout salad at your workstation. Boil sprouts and add a little bit of salt and pepper to drive your hunger away.
- Bhel Puri: If you are wondering who keeps this on their office desk, then let us remind you that a lot of people keep it. If you crave for Indian food with some spice and masala then must try this. But keep your weight issue on your mind as well. You could do away some aloo and sev, and still have bhel puri taste well. You could also try a channa masala, provided you go low on masala.
- Oat Biscuits: Oat biscuits are best to carry. They are low on calories and you can binge on some biscuits guilt-free. You can consume them when you are running low on energy or during a tea break. But make sure you don’t take more than three biscuits a day.
- Fruits: Fruits are real gem. Whenever you feel hungry, and then just eat any fruit that you like. Carry fruits with you when you leave for office. A bowl of oranges or apples not just makes for a healthy snack, but also keeps your belly filled. You will feel healthy all the time.
- Boiled Eggs: Boiled eggs are really healthy. We have heard so much about the nutritional benefits of a boiled egg. Then, why not pack them for work too? A high-on-protein snack, carry boiled eggs separately or mix them along with a salad of your
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at