70 percent of our body is made up of water and there is no better feeling in this world than drinking water, when you are really thirsty. Nothing can replace water nor a cup of coffee, Pepsi or our tea.
Notably, our body needs a certain amount of water to stay healthy and sometimes due o some reasons we don’t drink enough water. Here are few signs that will tell you that your body needs more water.
- You sweat less even in the summer season.
- Your lips always stay dry.
- You often have joint pain it means you need to drink more water.
- If you have low immunity and you frequently feel sick then this is the sign of low intake of water. In that case body is not able to throw out the toxins out of your body.
- Lack of water in your body can cause heartburn.