Finally after a long time Hindi mainstream has come up with a powerful and brave film, which focuses on real young women who live real lives and come across prickly issues in their daily lives. I am sure young women not in Delhi but young women all across the world will relate to it.
All the actors are outstanding and will blow your mind from their extremely sharp acting skills.
Here are five reasons why you should watch Pink:
- It will tell you great deal about the country you live in, and all the social mores that its women had to live by. How they are buried under crippling patriarchy
- It will tell the boys that if a girl says No it means No. “It means go away don’t bother me”
Pink Movie Review
- If she wears short skirts, tees and work for longer hours, she isn’t an easy target nor she is a person of ‘loose morals.’
- It will turn on your head and will acknowledge you with some uncomfortable truths, but it has a very strong message to convey
- Last but not the least, the film will prove that now Bollywood is evolving and is all set to explore new things and you will definitely like
Hearing a phrase ‘Are you virgin’ in a Bollywood Film in such a meaningful and smirky way was just commendable.
So this weekend color yourself with the color of Courage ‘Pink’, go watch it. I rate it four stars.