Countdown begins for the 5th Delhi Literature Festival
5th Delhi Literature Festival will begin from 10th February, and just like its previous editions, it will be a complete treat for bookworms. Three days of literature at the most exciting destination of Delhi, Dilli Haat, opposite INA will bring prominent authors and poets together for some mind boggling sessions.
Related : 4th Delhi Literature Festival: Day 3
The festival will open on Friday at 2 Pm at Dilli Haat opposite, INA Market. The first day will open with a session dedicated to the city of Delhi where author Swapna Liddle would talk about her book: Chandini Chowk: The Mughal City of Old Delhi.
So if you are also heading to Delhi Lit Fest 2017, here are few things you need to know
- Famous Poet Ashok Chakradhar will give laughter dose to the audience. He is expected to recite some wonderful Hindi Poets at the event.
- There will be panel discussion about the much talked topic this year, Choked Capital.
- Eminent writer William Dalrymple will also be making his presence at the event.
- The festival will also hold the session on Rise of Nationalism, a Global Phenomenon.
- Delhi Literature Festival is offering Festival Edition Merchandise for the first time.
Related : 4th Delhi Literature Festival : Day 2
Authors and Poets to mark their presence
- Swapna Liddle : Author of Chandini Chowk : The Mughal City of Old Delhi
- IRA Trivedi : Author of Love : Marriage and sexuality in the 21st century
- Hindi Poet Ashok Chakradhar
- Writer Taslima Nasrin
- Ravinder Singh : The most read and loved young writer of India
What all else is exciting?
Next weekend book yourself for some exhilarating sessions with your favourite authors. The festival will run from 10th February to 12th February. Well, the event will take place at Dilli Haat, so you need to definitely explore the place. Dilli Haat is an exciting place and a hub of shopping. As Valentine’s Day is also around the corner you can buy some trendy and cute gifts for your loved ones here. All you need to do is take some time out of from schedule, and visit Dilli Haat next weekend.