In the race of being first, we forget to live stress free life and think that there is no way to escape from it. But do you know, in between the hurry of having breakfast and rushing for workplace you can do few things to stay cool, calm and collected for whole day.
• Listen to Music: Before leaving for work, you should listen to music because music acts as the mood booster. This will help you to stay cool all the day.
• Keep peppermint with you: A study found that during commute if people keep peppermint with them they stay away from stress.
• Do not Procrastinate: Keep your work on priority because doing it later only makes it harder.
• Keep your surroundings clean: Maintaining hygiene nearby you helps you to stay calm and collected throughout the day.
• Make a list of your tasks: In spite of keeping all tasks in your mind, write it down according to their priority.
“The best way to keep yourself calm and cool whole day is to do meditation for at least two minutes every day before starting your day. In fact, deep breathing also helps a lot and it revives your brain”, says Shashank Srivastava