As per reports more than million workers in banking, telecom and other sectors are expected to go on strike tomorrow to press their demand for the better pay and to protest against the new labour and investment policies.
Here are five facts about the Big Trade Union Strike:
- Banks, government offices and factories will remain close, In some states local unions have agreed to join the strike which means public transports would also get affected
- The workers who will go n strike are from state- run coal India limited
- Trade unions have already rejected government’s plea to call- off the strike, says it failed to fulfill their demands
- They are asking to raise the minimum wage of the unskilled labour
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has assured that government will increase the minimum wage but trade union is not ready to call off strike