Here is the list of five superfoods to stay healthy
Superfoods are nutritional powerhouses that usually help in building bones, prevent chronic diseases, improve your eyesight, and also keep your mind sharp. But did anyone know that a new evidence suggests that, these super foods can also help you get slim? So here is the list of five superfoods that can help you to stay healthy.
Related: Fitness Mantras To Follow
Read on about these superfoods for weight loss, and how to pack them into your daily diet!
1. Oats : Oats carries a high quantity of fiber, so just one serving can help you feel full throughout the day. Just a half cup pack 4.6 grams of Resistant Starch, which is a healthy carb that further boosts metabolism and burns fat.
2. Avocados : There is no reason to be afraid of eating fats— but as long as you are eating the right fats.
Oleic acid, a compound which is found in avocados’ healthy monounsaturated fats (MUFAs), may further trigger your body to actually quiet your hunger. Stick to a quarter or a half of an avocado and then watch that belly fat melt away easily. The creamy fruit is also packed with a high quantity of fibre and protein.
3. Black beans : Just a cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of those satisfying protein and it does not contain any of the saturated fat, which are found in other protein sources, like red meat.
4. Blueberries : Blueberries are best known for their anti-aging effects, while these are a powerful figure-friendly super food. A cup serving sets you back only 80 calories, and helps you further feel full with 4 grams of fibre.
5. Brown Rice : Brown rice is a fibre-packed and heartier alternative to less-than-a super white rice. A half-cup serving contains 1.7 grams of Resistant Starch. Moreover, brown rice is a low-energy-density food, meaning that it’s heavy and filling but somewhere it is low in calories.