First Karwa Chauth, tempting Food and Fast
How one can control her temptation?
First Karwa Chauth, tempting Food and Fast:- India is known for its enriched culture and rituals. We celebrate various festivals in our own culturally specific way. As festive season is on, one will encounter lighting and beautiful atmosphere everywhere. On the eve of Karva Chauth – environment gets suddenly changed to red color , glittered with bride- like beauties waiting for the moon to show up to break the fast, which is intended to show their love for their spouse.
In an Indian context red color is used to refer suhaag(husband). Before the arrival of this festival all the suhagans(married women) get busy in shopping, putting Heena on their hands making the essence of this festival even more strong. On the other hands, newlyweds go from the phase of anxiety and worry to survive their first ever Karwa Chauth challenge.
How to resist your temptations
Need not worry ladies after all it’s your first long day fast for your love and If you take this entire fast in positive manner you will be able to resist your food temptations easily.
1. Festival of Karwa Chauth begins with sargi that means you have to eat food of your choice before the sun rises. If you eat healthy sargi, it will be really easy for you to avoid for next 12 hours. Try to intake maximum raw fruits and vegetables in sargi and avoid fried food as much as you can
2. Don’t eat sugary and fried food during sargi because it can result in acidity for the entire day. Try to intake a glass of milk or dry fruits.
3. Ladies while eating sargi don’t forget to drink maximum glasses of water and juices. Because Karwa Chauth may result in state of dehydration so drink as much as you can.
4.In your Sargi preparation, instead of stuffing your bread slices with potatoes, Choose Cottage cheese (Paneer) as this will keep you satiated for more time as its high in protein and has less carbohydrates.
5. Now after completing sargi challenge, another challenge that should be confronted by ladies is to keep themselves away from food and water till moon arrival. It’s better to engage yourselves ladies in spas or saloons or spend maximum time with your spouse.
6. After breaking the fast don’t drink cup of Coffee or tea it might cause stomach ache rather drink two to three glasses of water. Dinner should not be heavy, instead go for light food even after breaking your long day fast.
Drink lemon juice after having your dinner
After having your dinner one should definitely drink glass of lemon juice for better digestion. It will help you to digest your food properly. Enjoy this Festival ladies, we wish you a very Happy Karwachauth