Positive Psychology is that field of psychology that “uses scientific understanding and effective intervention to aid in the achievement of a satisfactory life rather than treating mental illness.”
It is important that we remain positive in our life so that we can understand our potential and lead a much healthier and fruitful life.
A few ways through which this can be done is-
• Always see the positive side. Think more positive than negative.
• Always be involved in something or the other so that you don’t get time to think about anything bad.
• Do things that make you happy. No matter how trivial it is or how much it costs you, in term of time or money.
• Believe in others. In today’s world it is important to believe that others can help you when you need them. Make meaningful
relations with them.
• Believe in yourself. Nothing will make you happier and positive attitude believing that you can do it. This is the attitude
we should keep during all walks of life.