Planning vacation? Explore the hidden beauty of Himachal Pradesh this time
We all find ways to take a break from our boring daily routines and hangout somewhere with family and friends. If you always remain in confusion where to go, how to go that too under specific budget? Then explore the hidden beauty of Himachal Pradesh this time. It’s heaven. Want to just pack your bags and run away somewhere, but can’t decide which direction to take? Well, let us point you to north, towards Himachal Pradesh, the state with so much natural beauty that you will feel like never coming back.
Related : Plan A Trip To Goa In Your Budget!
Here, are some obvious reasons why you should go to Himachal Pradesh with your entire family:
1. Himachal Pradesh is a place of natural beauty. You will surely fall in love with the state and its beauty. So, if going on long walks, and taking in nature’s beauty is your thing, Himachal is the place for you.
2. You will find Buddhist village called Norbulingka, on the outskirts of Dharamshala
Himachal Pradesh is indeed a beautiful place. You can visit it for some serenity. But not if you are a Ranbir Kapoor. A part of the rock song ‘Sadda Haq’ was shot here. Ironical, isn’t it? A rock show in a monastery? And we bet you surely had noticed the beautiful background in the Song.
3. Himachal Pradesh Government has started an initiative called ‘Har Gaav Ki Kahaani’, to promote rural tourism in the state
Yes, that’s right this initiative has been taken by Himachal Pradesh government. You can visit one village from every district in Himachal Pradesh, at an extremely affordable price. You don’t have to spend a lot while exploring the heaven like city.
Related : Beautiful Himachal!
4. The best place in the world (not exaggerating), for road trips and biking expeditions
We are not joking, Himachal Pradesh is the best place for road trips and biking. The world’s highest motorable road starts from this state, and there are plenty of ‘State Highways’- beautiful and well-constructed roads on the hills, with plenty of beautiful views.
5. Cricket lovers this us for you: You can watch an IPL match at India’s highest, and one of the world’s highest, cricket stadiums in Dharamshala
6. When Dalai Lama comes visiting McLoedganj, the whole city is buzzing with joy and excitement. And in the summers, the sun sets here at 8 pm. And trust us, it looks beautiful. You cannot get off your eyes when sun actually sets.
7. Visit Malana, the ‘Little Greece of India’, because the locals think they are the descendants of Alexander the Great: This place is also (in) famous for producing the world’s finest charas (hashish).
8. Apart from this if you visit to the city must visit, Spiti valley, and get a chance to view the snow leopard. It’s a wonderful creature.
9. Himachal Pradesh is also famous for its delicious cuisines. Himachali food is an eclectic mix of Indian and Tibetan cuisine: We would suggest you to eat a Momo in McLeodganj, but then probably you will never like a Momo anywhere else in the world. Also, the apples cultivated in Himachal are widely considered to be the best in the world.
10. The people of Himachal are really warm and gracious with their hospitality. It’s hard to believe but visit the Himachali Dham festival which happens in every district of Himachal Pradesh, at different parts of the year.
Plan a trip under budget
As we gave mentioned above, Himachal Pradesh is a cheapest place to hangout. You don’t have to spend a lot. You can explore the best beauty of city under 20,000. Apart from this, you can reach Himachal by road, flights and even trains. Every route is available.