Beat the heat with these exotic juice recipes
The scorching heat of summers and rising temperature outside can leave us sweaty and dehydrated. So to keep yourself hydrated, you should increase the intake of liquids. Today, we will tell you some healthy and refreshing juice options, and as the temperature soars, you can definitely rely on them to keep the heat at bay. Here is the list of 4 exotic juice recipes that you should must try this summer.
Beat the heat with these cool summer drinks recipes with fruit drinks with a creative twist, we’ve chosen a collection of refreshing drink recipes for you to try this season.
Here are 4 Refreshing juice recipes and their benefits to beat the heat this summer
It is very important to stay hydrated during the summer season and for that you need to drink large amount of water. If you want your taste buds to get that tangy twist, aam panna is the best bet.
- Prevent constipation
- Prevent diabetes
- Natural cure of disease
- Heal blood disorder
- Prevent cancer
- It is good for skin
- Reduces depression
- Improves sexual desire
- Maintain the health of teeth and gums
- Prevent dehydration
- Salt to taste
- Black salt to taste
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 medium size green raw mangoes
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- Ice crushed
How to make aam panna?
- Place the mangoes along with water in a sauce-n pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from fire.
- Alternately you can pressure cook the mangoes with water till soft.
- Let them cool and then peel the mangoes and get the pulp with the help of a spoon, grind mango pulp. Along with water to a smooth paste.
- In a pan take the pulpy mixture, add sugar and let it work on flame till the sugar dissolves completely. Stir continuously lest you burn the mixture.
- Remove from fire and add roasted cumin powder, black salt and salt.
- Let this mixture cool down properly.
Jaljeera is an Indian summer drink which is packed with nutrition and flavors. Drinking jaljeera in summer is essential as it help us to stay hydrated.
- Aids digestion
- Removes toxins
- Supports immune system
- Treatment of anemia
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves memory
- Treatment of acne
- Gives silky hairs
- Prevent dehydration
- Cumin seeds roasted 2 tablespoons
- Amchur powder 1 teaspoons
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes as required
- Soda ½ liter
How to make jaljeera?
- Pound the cumin seeds, black salt and amchur in a mortar with pestle. Grind the mint leaves and coriander leaves with sufficient water into a smooth paste.
- Add the lemon juice and pounded masala and mix well put ice cubes in two all glasses. Divide the concentrate equally and top up with soda.
- Mix well serves immediately.
A glass of chilled sugarcane juice not only quenches our thirst but also invigorates us. Given its popularity to beat the heat, it is no surprise that India is one of the leading producers of sugarcane.
Sugarcane loaded with carbohydrates, proteins, minerals.
- Cure acne- protects your skin from aging.
- Instant energy booster
- Prevents bad breath and tooth decay.
- Acts as a digestive tonic
- Heals wounds
- Aids weight loss
- Prevent dehydration
- Ginger- 1 thumb piece peeled and chopped
- Lemon juice to taste
How to make sugarcane juice?
- Peel the outer skin of the sugarcane and chop it into small pieces
- Now take this in a blender, add ginger and puree
- Now use your hand to extract the juice from the pulp
- Now strain this and add some lemon juice
- Chill this for few hours
- Serve cold.
Watermelon is a wonder fruit of the tropical region. It is very rich source of carbohydrates, vitamin A, C, potassium and is devoid of any amount of fats and calories.
- Keep the heart healthy
- Ideal diet for weight loss
- Anti-aging agent
- Fiber rich fruit
- Perfect fruit for skin problems
- Natural moisturizer
- Maintains blood pressure
- 1 watermelon
- 2 or 3 tablespoon gulkand or rose Petal
- Rock salt or black salt
- Chaat masala
- Ice cubes
How to make watermelon juice?
- Chop the watermelon, remove the seeds.
- In a blender add the chopped watermelon and gulkand , blend well.
- Serve the watermelon juice in glasses topped with ice cubes.