SBI PO 2018: Check all details here!
State Bank of India has begun the application process for the selection of Probationary Officers. The registration for the same has begun today on the official website. The total number of vacancies are 2118 including 118 for PWD Candidates. Notably, there are also 38 backlog vacancies which will be filled during this recruitment.
The prelims exam for the same will take place in July 2018 and complete recruitment process will get over by November 2018.
Who can apply?
Anyone with a graduation degree can apply for it. Those in the final or semester of their degree can also apply provisionally.
Mark the Important Dates
- Online Registration Dates: April 21 to May 13, 2018
- Payment of the application fee: April 21 to May 13, 2018
- Download of call letters for online preliminary examination: June 18, 2018
- Online Prelim examination: July 1.,7 and 8 21018
- The result of Preliminary examination: July, 15 July 2018
- Admit card for main exams: August 4, 2018
- Main Exam: August 20, 2018
How many times can you give this exam?
For General Candidates there are 4 attempts available. For general PWD, OBC, and OBC (PWD) candidates, the permissible number of chance is7.
Hurry! What are you waiting for you?