Here are 8 ways to get rid of oily skin
Although the oil on our skin helps to protect it and fight sign of aging, but excess oil on your face can make it look dull. Oily skin is mostly associated with teenage years or puberty but some of us face the problem of oily skin throughout our life. Oily skin deserves proper care, if you want to look amazing. Here are 8 effective ways to get rid of home remedies.
Oily skin symptoms
Oily skin is marked by large pores and shiny, thicker feeling complexion. It produces more than enough oil so hydration isn’t the issue, but blackheads and pimples usually are. People with oily skin struggle with keeping shine down during the day, and usually feel the need to wash their face often.
Oily skin can be caused by hormonal changes, genetics, diet or certain medicines. One benefit of this skin type is that it usually ages at a slower pace because of the extra moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and less prone to wrinkles.
8 signs that you may have oily skin
- Your face looks like an oil slick by the afternoon
- You have enlarge pores in your T-zone
- You get blackheads
- Your skin rarely feels tight or dry
- You notice that you leave oil behind on your cell phone
- Your face becomes shiny shortly after cleansing
- Your makeup seems to slide off your face
- You constantly feel the need to dry out your skin
Here are effective home remedies to get rid of oily skin
Apply the shreds of grated apple over your face. Let them stay there for about 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
How to use apples in your beauty applications?
- You can treat acne by smearing red apple and honey mask on your face.
- You can make an apple face cleanser at home which helps a lot in cleansing and purifying skin deep down.
- Apply the mixture of apple juice, honey, rose water and oatmeal on your dull and lackluster skin.
- Apple pulp or apple juice helps cure itchiness, eczema and severe dryness of skin.
Cut cucumber slices and rub them over your face before going to bed. Leave it overnight and then wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning.
How to use cucumber in your beauty applications
- Cucumber helps a great deal in fading the nagging dark circles around your eyes. Just rub cucumber slices on your dark circles or apply the juice.
- If you are fed up with freckles on face, then use cucumber juice all over your face. Let it dry for some time. Wash off with fresh water.
- You can make an excellent toner out off the juice of cucumber. You can either blend it with lemon juice, egg white, aloe Vera, honey or tomatoes.
- Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal amount, apply this mix on your acne and acne marks.
Cut a tomato into half and rub it over your facial skin in circular motion. Rinse off with cold water after 15 minutes.
How to use tomatoes in your beauty application
- You can use tomato juice to shrink the open pores of your face.
- Mash a tomato and spread its pulp evenly on your face. Keep it on your skin for one hour before rinsing off. Finish off with a good moisturizer. Your acne will lessen after regular use.
- Cut a tomato in half and press into blackheads. Rinse off and follow with moisturizer.
- Take out the juice of a tomato and blend its juice with cucumber juice. Afterwards, dip a cotton ball in this solution and apply it on your face daily. This preparation controls the oiliness of your face and keeps acne at bay.
Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice with 2 tbsp of distilled water and apply it over your face. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
How to use lemon juice in your beauty application
- Mix a few drops of coconut water a few drops of lemon juice. The coconut will hydrate your akin, and lemon will clear and brighten it.
- Just slice a lemon, and squeeze the juice on your face. Your blackheads will start to fade before you know it.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time.
- Whip one egg white and apply it all over your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
How to use egg white in your beauty application
- In case there are fine lines and wrinkles on your face, apply white egg mask on your face in upward motion. Let it dry well, and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Acne is very common problem and you can easily treat it with white egg. Take one egg white, whisk it and then add one teaspoon honey to it. Apply this mixture on the affected skin area. Allow it to dry on its own and then rinse off with water.
Apply some honey on your face and keep it there for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
How to use honey in your beauty application
- Honey is the best moisturizer for your face. Just apply pure honey on your face and wash off after 5 minutes.
Blend honey and tomato together to make a thick paste. Apply this mix on your skin for 15 minutes. Wash off and see how your skin gets resplendent glow within minutes.
- Mix 3 spoons of rose water with ¼ cup of honey and apply on your skin for 15 minutes. This face mask helps to give you supply and lovely skin.
Massage your skin for 5 minutes using the mango pulp. Wash off with warm water when it dries.
How to use mango mask in your beauty application
- Mix one spoon of mango pulp with one spoon of raw milk and 2 spoons of honey. Rub the resultant mix on your face gently to eliminate pesky blackheads and whiteheads.
- Boil baby mango in water till water remains the half and use this water as facial astringent for drying up acne naturally.
Mix ground coffee with some honey and use this mixture and use this mixture to scrub your face. Wash it off with warm water after it dries.
How to use coffee in your beauty application
Mix coffee and a cleanser together to create a face wash that will peel away your layers of dead skin, and leave your face glowing.