If you have been unsuccessful in trying to shed your excess weight since a long time, oneworldnews suggest you what to do.
Your last meal is very important so if you experience hunger pangs, try to hoodwink your tummy and brain by eating healthy food.
Getting into Shape Faster:
Here are some simple tips to help you getting in shape fast and quick.
1. Resolve firmly to eat healthy food and work out for just three months. You will definitely notice speedy results that will encourage you to continue the changed routine further.
2. Instead of getting a costly personal trainer, team up with a friend and work out together. The process will be all ‘gain-gain affair’ for both of you.
3. Simply walking can also benefit you by giving remarkable results. Walking burns significant amount of calories.
4. Abide strictly by your diet plan and eat less calories. Initially it might be difficult, but soon it will become easy.
Identification of some health damaging habits is also very crucial in your attempt to reduce excess weight.
1. Association between diet, sleep and weight gain:
Scientific studies have revealed that good and sound night’s sleep is essential for maintain your body weight. It is you diet that determines how well you sleep at night. So eat rightly and have good sleep at night and stay healthy.
2. Foods to watch out:
Ask your nutritionist about the foods that favor good slumber. Include them in your dinner and stay active and in shape.
3. Spicy Tadka:
Avoid spice-loaded foods from your diet such as chutnis, achaars, etc. use minimum amount of spices in your food. Eat food by 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. to give sufficient time to your stomach to digests properly.
4. The Three Cs
Remember three Cs namely chocolates, cola and coffee are the most horrible enemies of a good slumber. So keep at bay from such caffeine containing things as they adversely affect your sleep.
5. Sugar and Sweets:
Sweets and sugar contain unnecessary calories that get accumulated in your body making it look overweight. Avoid them and use healthier options such as honey or sugar-free.
6. Stay away from street food:
It is quite true that street-side food is irresistible in taste, but its deleterious side-effects are many. Avoid chat, chole bhature, etc. as it is not healthy to such food items.