Cutest actions of a dog that can make you fall for him within seconds!
Pets are one of the cutest and funniest members of everyone’s family. Dog, cat, rabbit whatever you have as a pet, we are sure you can’t live without them now. Here, we are going to talk about most loyal pet in the universe and you guessed it right, it’s ‘Dog’!
Understanding your dog is fairly easy and it’s not hard to understand your puppy wants to give you some delightful bits of love with kisses, but dogs can often behave in a more subtle manner as well.
8 signs that help will you to understand your dog’s action better
1. Puppy Dog action: Of course, this one is a true classic. The puppy-dog eyes are often imitated by younger children whenever they really want something, but dogs use it to show love and enforce a greater trust between the both of you. Puppy eyes are the cutest eyes in this entire world. They can melt anyone’s heart.
2. Following you all around: Mostly pets follow their favorite owner all around. According to vets, this type of followers behavior is simply because it is a dog’s instinct to always do things with your family. How cute!
3. Cuddling after dinner: It is not always a great idea to interrupt your pup while they are eating a meal because they are often keen on their food, but cuddling with you after their bellies are filled shows that dogs feel truly comfortable around you. They just love you.
4. Licking your body and face: Pets love to lick their owner everywhere. Some people love it, some people find it rather gross, but all dogs like giving people a couple of licks once a while. Giving licks is actually submissive behavior and helps dogs ease their stress, and it’s also a sign of love, of course.
5. Knowing when something is wrong: Dogs do not need to be able to actually talk with their owners to sense that something is wrong or if you are feeling sad. They can read your body language really well, and also use their senses to detect if something is wrong. They will try to upliftt your mood.
6. Crawling in your bed: Getting up in the morning can be a bit of a pain sometimes, but perhaps your loyal pup joins you once in a while in your bed. They do not just sit there because your bed is probably more comfortable, but it is also how they keep you close when you are not home and away for work.
7. Raising a single paw: Raising one of two paws usually means that your dog is in the mood for some playtime or perhaps even hungry. Sometimes, they will do this when they spot something interesting in their environment.
8. Blinking eyes: When a dog is seemingly playing a lot with his eyes, attention is the thing he or she is looking for the most. They are ready to play and have a little bit of quality time with you. They need attention.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org